Women’s Community Clinic now offers a wide range of Primary Care Services for women age 18 and older!
That means that we are here for your whole body health, not just for gynecological services. We now see clients for things like:
- General wellness visits, including checkups, employment exams, and school medical clearance
- Preventive services, including cancer screenings
- Chronic disease care, including asthma, diabetes, and high blood pressure
- Care for acute illnesses including colds, flus, stomach aches, ear infections
- Treatment for rashes and other skin concerns
- Minor wound care
- Suture removal (removing stitches)
- Smoking cessation
If you live in San Francisco and have Medi-Cal, it will now cover the cost of your primary care visit. Get help with enrollment, find out how to choose us as your Primary Care Provider, and learn more: Medi-Cal at the Clinic.
For all other patients, the cost of a primary care visit is assessed according to a sliding fee scale. Call us today at 415.379.7800 to find out if you are eligible for our services or to schedule an appointment.
Services we do NOT currently provide, but can give referrals for include:
- hormone therapy for gender transition
- HIV primary care
- casting for broken bones
- wound suturing (stitches)
- joint injections
- skin biopsies
- palliative care