- Commitment to the mission and goals of HealthRIGHT360, Lyon-Martin Health Services, & Women’s Community Clinic.
- LCSW or PsyD from an accredited program
- Active license as an LCSW or clinical psychologist through the appropriate licensing authority–must hold license at time of application and be ready to start credentialing process immediately
- Desire to work in a culturally-responsive and client-centered setting
- Experience working in community-based settings
- Experience working with trauma-informed and harm-reduction models of care
- Experience working in a medical or integrated healthcare setting
- Experience or desire to work with cis-gender women and transgender people
- Must be able to work some evenings (until 8pm)
- Strong Preference: Bilingual Spanish-English
OTHER KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES
- Strong computer skills. Experience working with Health Information Technology, such as EMR/EHR or patient registry
- Commitment to working in an environment offering the full-scope of primary and transgender care and pregnancy options counseling.
- Willingness to be an ambassador on behalf of the HealthRIGHT360, understanding that all staff contributes towards tasks related to promoting and fundraising for the Clinic.
Typical physical demands:
- Requires eye-hand coordination and manual dexterity sufficient to operate a keyboard, photocopier, telephone, calculator and other office equipment.
- Requires normal range of hearing and eyesight to record, prepare and communicate appropriate reports.
Type: Salary/ Exempt
Benefits: HealthRIGHT 360 offers a competitive benefits package.
City: San Francisco