We are excited to announce that Women’s Community Clinic is moving to 1735 Mission Street and will start seeing clients there beginning May 8.
We will continue to offer the same welcoming, client-centered, and empowering health services at our new location. As always, client care is our top priority, and we are working hard to ensure a seamless transition for everyone. The move will not affect your insurance, cost of care, copay or access to other HealthRIGHT 360 services.
About the 1735 Mission St. Location
Address: 1735 Mission St., San Francisco, CA 94103
Phone Number: (415) 379-7800
- BART: 16 Street Mission Station
- MUNI Bus Lines: 14, 49
- MUNI Metro: J, K, L, M, N, and T at Van Ness Station
- Bike Routes: 14 St., Valencia St.
Monday 8:30 a.m.– 5:30 p.m.
Tuesday 8:30 a.m.– 5:30 p.m.
Wednesday 11:15 a.m. – 8:00 p.m.
Thursday 11:00 a.m. – 8:00 p.m.
Friday 12:30 p.m.– 5:30 p.m.
Saturday & Sunday Closed
Will the clinic be closed during the transition?
Our clinic will be briefly closed starting on May 4 and reopening on May 8 at our new 1735 Mission St. location. We are very sorry for any inconvenience this may cause, but we can assure you that this interruption is only temporary.
I really like my provider. Will I be able to keep seeing them?
Some of our providers will continue to see clients at the new location. If your clinician is no longer available for appointments, we would love to schedule you with another great provider.
Will this affect the services I receive or my health insurance coverage?
No. The medical services you receive will continue uninterrupted. Only the location will change.
Also, there will be no changes to your insurance plan.
You’ll continue to have access to all of the same welcoming, client-centered, and empowering services from Women’s Community Clinic.
What will be different at the new location?
At 1735 Mission St. you will also have access to two additional client-centered, high-quality healthcare programs that are part of our parent organization, HealthRIGHT 360:
Lyon-Martin Health Services, a clinic that provides health care to lesbian, bisexual and heterosexual women, genderqueer and transgender people, with sensitivity to sexual orientation and gender identity.
Lee Woodward Counseling Center, a comprehensive multi-cultural and multi-lingual adult women’s outpatient program that provides integrated substance use and mental health treatment services.
Also, HealthRIGHT 360’s new Integrated Care Center (ICC), located at 1563 Mission St., is within walking distance of the new location. The ICC is a five-floor healthcare and wellness hub providing integrated primary medical, dental, mental health, substance use disorder, re-entry and supportive services.
Will I have access to Lyon-Martin and Lee Woodward programs?
By having three welcoming, client-centered programs in the same facility, all focusing on cisgender women and transgender people with sensitivity to sexual orientation and gender identity, Women’s Community Clinic’s clients will gain access to a wider array of services that complement those already available through HealthRIGHT360’s Integrated Care Center located just a few blocks away.
Here is a list of services available to you through Lyon-Martin and Lee Woodward:
Lyon-Martin Health Services
- Short-term Individual Therapy and Group Therapy
- Breast/Chest Health Screening, Gynecological Care and Family Planning
- Routine Physicals and Well-Person Visits
- Chronic Disease Management
- Care for Common Acute Medical Problems
- HIV Testing and HIV Care
- Hepatitis C Testing and Treatment
- Medication Assisted Treatment for Alcohol and Opioid Use Disorders
- STD Testing, Diagnosis and Treatment
Transgender Health Care
- Gender Affirming Surgery Referrals
- Mental Health Therapy
- Gender Spectrum Group Therapy
- Transgender Competent Primary Care
- Pre-operative and Post-Operative Care
- Hormone Therapy and Laboratory Monitoring
- Transgender-Affirmative Gynecologic Care
- Referrals for Trans-Sensitive Mammography
Lee Woodward Counseling Center
- Screening & Assessment
- Individual Counseling: Substance Use & Mental Health
- Group Counseling: Recovery Management/Support, Wellness in Recovery, Seeking Safety, DBT/Relationships, Mindfulness, Self-Esteem and Parenting Support
- Alternative Therapies: Yoga and Mindfulness
- Case Management: Coordinating Services such as Psychiatric Evaluation, Medication, Healthcare, Family Reunification, etc.
- Recreational Activities: Access to Free Community Events
- Breakfast and Lunch Offered
Who should I contact if I have questions?
If you have additional questions, please don’t hesitate to ask your provider or program staff. You can also give us a call at (415) 379-7800.
What is happening with the current facility?
We don’t know what the owner’s plans are for the building, but we look forward to our new home at 1735 Mission St. The move will help us better fulfill our mission as an organization and will enhance the services available to our clients.